What does certified “Australian made” actually mean?
- As we are certified Made in Australia (licence nbr 7499), we are legally qualified to display the Australian made logo
- We cut, assemble and package all our products in our Sydney based workshop
- We also support our Australian grown partners, such as our box maker, our artist, our graphic designer and our printer
Do you actually design and manufacture your products?
- Yes we do!
- We have been a family owned Australian business for many years and all our products are designed and manufactured by us, and all assembled and packaged in our Sydney based workshop
How are your products made and what raw materials do we use?
- We laser cut our wood products from processed and sustainably sourced Queensland hoop pine and various other Australian timber veneers
- Some of our products are printed using a flat bed printer and ultra violet ink
- Our wood coasters are coated with high quality lacquer
- Due to the varying nature of natural wood, slight variations in colour and texture may occur
Are your products safe to send overseas or take through customs?
- Yes, all our products are made from processed wood and are sealed for safety and protection and therefore are suitable to send overseas or take through customs
- Our products are lightweight and easy to carry or post making them an ideal gift.
Are your products waterproof?
- Our wooden coasters have been coated with high quality varnish for protection and can repel a normal amount of moisture
- If liquid spills on any of our decorative puzzles, decorations and jewellery we recommend they be wiped clean as quickly as possible
- Most natural wood products are not meant to be submersed in water or any other liquid for any length of time
Where can we find your products on sale?
- You can surf our website and buy online: woodencrafts.com.au
- You can find our products for sale at the Rocks Markets (George St, Sydney) every Saturday and Sunday from 10am until 5pm
- We also run a market stall at Manly on Saturdays
- Please also see our list of stockists for a retail outlet near you
Are you interested in sending a quality low cost gift to family or friends?
- Some of our products are ideal to send locally or overseas inside a gift card, such as a puzzle, coaster, Christmas décor or piece of jewellery
- We can arrange a low cost postage service for such small gifts via Australia Post “Economy Air”, using a padded envelope
- We can include a personalised gift card with a message of your choice
- Please contact us via the comments section on our website with your choice of gift, the delivery address and message
- We will then forward a money request to you via PayPal, which will set out the cost of the chosen item, gift service and postage for you to review before paying
- Tracking is not available with delivery via “Economy Air”
What service do you use to post out orders?
- We use Australia Post to dispatch all our orders within Australia and overseas
How long does delivery within Australia take?
- Standard parcel post:
- Metro – up to 2 business days
- Country – up to 5 business days
- Express post:
- Next business day
- If your item is for an address outside the Express Post network, the fastest possible transport links will be used, however, it will not be covered by Australia Post Next Day Guarantee.
- Please see the following link for further information:
Christmas Last Order Dates:
- We don’t want anyone to be disappointed with items arriving late for Christmas and so we aim to have all Christmas items dispatched within 2 to 3 days from the date of your order
- We would recommend all Christmas orders be placed at least 2 weeks before Christmas for Australian destinations and at least 3 weeks for overseas destinations, in order to allow for any delay outside the control of Australia Post
- Please refer to Australia Post for normal delivery times, outside of any unexpected situations
How long will delivery take to overseas destinations?
- Please see the below link for guidelines on delivery times to overseas destinations:
- Times may be longer due to circumstances outside of Australia Post’s control, including customers inspections, bad weather and civil unrest
- Please note: certain countries may have customs charges on entry which will not be included in the postage costs charged by Woodencrafts
- To check for any import charges, please refer to your local government import websites
I have been contacted by the customs office regarding payment and release of my order?
- Should this occur, you will have to contact your customs office direct and arrange payment and delivery of your order
- These additional charges are not included in the postage costs charged by Woodencrafts
- We recommend that customers check for any additional customs charges placed on goods before placing an order
How can I track my order?
- All standard and express delivery automatically come with a tracking number which we will forward asap via your email
- Your Australia Post tracking number will be emailed to you asap once your order has been dispatched
- You can then track your parcel via the Australia Post website using this link:
What can I do if my order is late and hasn’t been delivered?
- Using the tracking number we sent you via email, use the following link to check the status of your delivery – Australia Post will provide you with information on the status of your parcel and highlight the reason for any delays
- Your parcel may have been left at your address in a dry safe place so please call Australia Post on the number given in the above link for more information on its whereabouts
- Please call or email us to ensure we received the correct delivery address for your order
- Please check in your letter box for an attempted delivery card – this means that Australia Post were unable to delivery/leave the parcel and have left it at a local post office for collection
What do I do if I have entered the wrong address?
- Please contact us asap as we may not have posted out your order and there may still be time to change the delivery address
- For orders already dispatched to Australian destinations:
- you can re-direct parcels up to an hour before delivery if you have set up a MyPost account
- For International destinations, we are unable to change the delivery address once the order has been posted
Can I return my order if I change my mind?
- While we do not refund money for “change of mind”, we want all our customers to be happy with their purchase and so we are happy to discuss exchanging your purchase for an alternative item
- The original purchase/s must be unopened and returned to us without damage at the buyer’s cost
- Any additional postage costs for change of mind must be paid for by the buyer
What happens if my purchase is damaged during transit or faulty when it arrives?
- While we do our very best to safely pack and protect your order, damages may happen.
- It is very important that you contact us within 24 hours of your parcel being delivered and let us know what has happened on +61 402 220 308
- Please send through a photo of the damaged or faulty goods via email or sms so we can enquire with Australia Post as to why this may have happened
- We will be happy to refund your money for the damaged or faulty goods via the original payment method, and in the case of credit cards only back to the original credit card used
- We will organise re-delivery of your order as soon as possible
What happens if we have sent you the wrong products?
- If we have accidentally sent you the wrong item, we will arrange for the correct item to be shipped out to you right at our cost and will pay for the original item to be returned
What payment methods do we accept?
- We accept the following payment methods for online and email orders:
- Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Direct Debit
How do we keep your credit card details safe?
- All payments made through our website are secured using the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect customers’ personal and credit card details by establishing an encrypted link between the website and the customer’s browser
- No credit card or bank details are retained by Woodencrafts
Do I need a PayPal account to pay for an order?
- You do not need a PayPal account to pay for your order using PayPal
- Once you have filled out the necessary fields simply choose the ‘PayPal’ payment option
- You will then have an option to either log into your Paypal account or pay via Credit or Debit card without needing to create a PayPal account.
- If you have any questions about this please contact us via email or mobile phone