Woodencrafts wants 100% satisfaction every time!
We are very proud to be totally “Made in Australia” (License Number 7499)
- We would like to provide all our customers with quality Australian handmade products and achieve 100% customer satisfaction every time!
- The Woodencrafts’ website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Woodencrafts and includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics
- Reproduction of any material as listed above is prohibited in accordance with the Copyright Terms and Conditions
Purchasing and Payment:
How do we keep your credit card details safe?
- Woodencrafts uses the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect customers’ personal and credit card details by establishing an encrypted link between the website and the customer’s browser
- No credit card or bank details are retained by Woodencrafts
What choices do you have for payment?
- Woodencrafts accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and Direct Bank deposit
- Payment must be confirmed before your order is dispatched
- NB: We recommend you read PayPal’s Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement, including “Common questions”, and how to use the “Resolution Centre” all found at https://www.paypal.com/au/selfhelp/home
Postage and Delivery:
How will your purchase be delivered?
- We use Australia Post standard trackable delivery service for all deliveries within Australia and overseas
- Your tracking number will be sent via email once the goods are dispatched
- Our aim is to have your order delivered within 3 to 7 days for Australian destinations and 7 – 14 days for most overseas countries
- Depending on the size and nature of your order, some items may take a little longer to be ready and so we will advise you of any delay by email if this is the case
What happens if an incorrect delivery address is provided?
- Any re-delivery chargesfor incorrect or incomplete address details will be the responsibility of the buyer
Do we offer Express Postage?
- Express postage(from the time your order is ready for dispatch) is available as an added option at the buyer’s cost
Are there any additional fees or taxes?
- Any additional fees or taxes related to your local customs regulationswill be the responsibility of the buyer
Change of mind?
Should you change your mind after receiving your purchase?
- While we do not refund money for change of mind, we would like all our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase, and so we are more than happy to discuss exchanging the product for another
- The original product/s must be returned to us unopened and at the buyer’s cost
- The additional cost for posting out an alternative item must be paid for by the buyer
Broken, damaged or missing items?
What should you do if your order is damaged during transit or items are missing?
- We will do our very best to pack your order in a safe and secure manner to prevent any breakage or damage during transit
- Please contact us within 24 hours of delivery if there are missing, damaged or broken items in your order
- We will not be responsible for replacing items if this time interval has passed
- We would like you to send us a photograph of any damaged or broken item so we have the necessary proof to make enquiries with Australia Post as to the reason why this has happened
- We will replace any damaged item at our cost, provided we receive proof it was damaged during delivery